By now, virtually all industries and business sectors have a significant demand for automation, in particular for automation solutions from plant and custom machine engineering (special purpose machinery engineering, fixture construction).
Because automation is the method of choice for meeting the challenges of globalized markets, reducing production costs and, at the same time, optimizing productivity, production time, and quality. And to do so successfully in the long run.
In line with this global trend towards rationalization and cost savings, both requirements and challenges will continue to rise steadily.
Combine this now with the fact that custom machines are increasingly less used as stand-alone solutions (independent or autonomous machines). Instead, it has become vital to integrate individual components or even entire assemblies flexibly and easily into more and more complex end-to-end systems.
Consequently, it is now more important than ever to look at custom machines as part of a highly complex overall process. In this context, it is essential to take into account the overall and superordinate design concept and then, in the next step, to integrate the comprehensive, technical functionality of the custom machine into this concept.
This oftentimes requires specialized solutions and a close cooperation of service providers and customers alike as well as a collaborative, intensive analysis of the overall situation.
24/7 reliability + productivity + premium performance =
YOUR lasting success
The esmo automation team of experts develops, designs, and installs automated machines, special purpose machinery, fixtures, and systems in the worldwide sector of custom machine engineering. Featuring state-of-the-art automation technology, they are individually, precisely, and optimally tailored to the requests and requirements of their international customer base.
Our objective: the automation of particular tasks, procedures, and work steps, precisely as per your requirements, specifications, and demands, to achieve a maximum of efficiency and profitability.
This way, we offer you the entire range of services within the framework of our core competencies – e.g. mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automation technology (robotics, industrial image processing, control and drive engineering, laser marking), assembly technology, industrial engineering, software and programming. Plus a full-service package which you may take advantage of as and when required. With us, you get everything from one single source. And that's what makes us the preferred partner for innovative, customized, cross-industry solutions.
During the conceptual design, development, installation, and commissioning of your custom machine, a contact person, responsible for the organization and realization of your project, will be assigned to you. And even after that we will always be available for technical questions, service and support concerns, and maintenance tasks, at your request.
Customized stand-alone or end-to-end solutions by esmo automation are employed in the most diverse sectors: our customer base includes international enterprises in the field of industrial manufacturing, including test engineering, from the automotive, automotive supply, consumer goods, and semiconductor industries among others.
esmo custom machine engineering – solution-oriented. innovative. dynamic.
we just do it.
- combination and integration of individual work processes in a custom machine, i.e. in a compact automation unit → excellent cost efficiency due to floor, installation space, and cycle time optimization
- single-source package deal → consulting + concepts, project planning, design + engineering, production + assembly, electrical assembly, integration + commissioning, customer service/support, remote access to machine control system, after-sales services
- reliable and timely project implementation guaranteed by globally networked expert staff pools
- long-standing, financially stable corporate base
- highly efficient, modern, and interactive merchandise management, supplier, personnel, and assembly processes ("Supplier of the Year" Award)
- attractive and fair price/performance ratio due to state-of-the-art production methods as well as in-house production
- flexibility – we respond promptly, for your better, flexible, and versatile planning
- process transparency and traceability – we provide you with all data and reports relevant to/required for conformity and quality in custom machine engineering
- interdisciplinary know-how of custom machine engineering basing on long-time and proven business operations in most various industry sectors
- more than ten years' experience of project management in custom machine engineering worldwide
- highly skilled management and expert teams
- international business locations → international network of specialized staff
- cooperation with leading suppliers and manufacturers of high-tech components
- state-of-the-art manufacturing skills, methods, facilities, and machinery
- highest quality awareness, standards, and performance
- highest quality certifications (DIN EN ISO 9001:2008, TUEV, ERP system etc.)
Here you will get an overview of our reference projects.
- conceptualization, design, development, and production of any custom machine/automation unit commissioned by you – precisely, as per your requirements, your performance and quality specifications as well as your budget or cost framework
- a consistently dynamic and continuous optimization of production, assembly, test procedures, supply chain, and service
- cost monitoring and control in each production stage – no hidden fees or unexpected charges whatsoever
- highest prioritization of and undivided focus on quality, reliability, legal compliance, as well as safety/security in every single step of the decision-making and manufacturing processes
- comprehensive range of state-of-the-art automation technologies (control + drive engineering, robotics, industrial image processing, laser marking)
- Industry 4.0 compliance
- optional extension/expansion and/or integration (system integration) of a custom machine unit into plant complexes → complete or end-to-end solution
As a member of the employers' association of the metalworking and electrical industries bayme vbm, we are also committed to the high quality standards and guiding principles of this association in the spirit and tradition of German Engineering by assuming responsibility for the economic success as well as the maintenance and expansion of our customers' competitiveness, and have made this our corporate goal, among other things.
Individually automated custom machine for demoulding, quality control, and packaging of sensitive moulded parts.
Modularly built system for the assembly and visual inspection of reversing sensors for motor vehicles.
Custom machine for separating deep-drawn plastic parts, and making them available for subsequent filling.
Configure smartly with our modular system for automated work steps.
Our innovative cell module system offers you an ideal combination of standardization and individualization.
In short: maximum efficiency and flexibility at an excellent price/performance factor.
With the automation of individual tasks and processes you will achieve maximum efficiency, highest quality, and best profitability at the lowest possible risk of personal injury and equipment damage.
Typical work steps that can be automated are, for example, transport, handling, assembly, inspection, and packaging of smallest to medium-sized parts/components.
No, not necessarily. A custom machine may be configured either as a stand-alone or as a system integration solution, and thus offers the ideal combination of standardization and individualization.
The custom machine project will be designed and realized on the basis of your specifications and your budget requirements.
The project period essentially depends on the complexity of the task. The project process includes the conceptual design, project planning, design engineering, assembly, and last but not least, the commissioning at your site.