With build-to-print, esmo automation as a specialized partner offers its customers a contract manufacturing process in which machinery, equipment, or components are manufactured precisely according to the technical drawings or specifications provided by the customer. The design specifications of contract manufacturing or order production are explicit and usually linked to performance and quality requirements on the part of the customer. Our principle: minimum input for maximum output.
our benefits for YOU
- excellent value – with our international production sites, we are able to realize a most attractive price/performance ratio
- optimized, cost-efficient processes – significant reduction of investments and employee training measures
- independent contracting – you freely choose your design engineer, supply chain, manufacturer etc.
- flexibility – we respond quickly and immediately for your planning flexibility and versatility
- process transparency and traceability – we provide you with all data and reports relevant and required for conformity and quality
- focused resources – you may outsource any processes not within your areas of excellence
- more than ten years of experience in managing international build-to-print projects for our global customer base
- proven and accomplished German management team
- longstanding, successful collaboration between international production sites
- state-of-the-art manufacturing skills, methods, facilities, and machinery
- highest quality awareness, standards, and performance
This refers to a contract manufacturing process in which machinery, equipment, or system components are manufactured precisely according to the technical drawings or specifications provided by the customer.
By outsourcing particular manufacturing processes, you will be able to significantly reduce your capital and personnel deployment, or optimally compensate for your company's maximum capacity utilization.
The production of any kind of machinery, equipment, and system components which have to meet highest quality requirements as well as legal conformity and safety standards are ideally suited for contract manufacturing or build-to-print.