All-Round Service Packages
Excellent support from the moment you purchase
an esmo special machine to the end of its life cycle
esmo provides service plans tailored to fit your needs. Supported by comprehensive maintenance agreements, our team ensures that your solutions operate at peak performance for the entirety of their life cycle. Our esmo Service BASIC plan is automatically applied upon purchase of your esmo solution. Upgrade to our PREMIUM plan to enjoy reduced service rates, 1 free system maintenance a year, and many more benefits.
esmo Service BASIC
- Access to esmo automation BASIC document pool for your solutions (with time-limited access);
- Technical support (during esmo’s business hours);
- Email support via: service(at)esmo-ag.com;
- Normal rates for spare parts, services/maintenance support, etc.
esmo Service PREMIUM
Upgrade to our PREMIUM package at any time to ensure trouble-free operations and lower life-cycle costs.
- Personal consultation to customise your PREMIUM contract terms (minimum contract term: 12 months);
- Priority service;
- Access to the esmo automation PREMIUM document pool for your solutions (with unlimited access andregular updates from our team);
- A fixed contact (level 1) who will see you through your contract;
- Free annual maintenance of your esmo solution;
- Phone and email support (service(at)esmo-ag.com);
Reduced rates for spare parts, services/maintenance support, etc..
We guarantee the availability of your spare parts, and will help you install it whenever you need, reducing your downtime.
Our Service team will also help you find the right spare part. esmo Service PREMIUM customers will receive a catalogue of components and parts that are specific to their esmo solution (hosted on our Customer Portal), which can be used to identify replacement parts.
"The esmo Service team is excellent and they respond quickly.
We really appreciate their responsiveness because we need immediate answers whenever there’s a problem.
And that's exactly what I get from Florian and Jörg.
Recently, one of our machines wasn’t working as it’s supposed to.
I made a quick call, briefly described the problem, and the Service team took care of it.
In the end, the plant was out of operation for a very short time.
That’s the kind of customer service I want. Thank you to the team."
A.S, Production Manager, Tool Industry